Monday, June 10, 2019

Entry 4

well, Friday I had my mammogram tomorrow I have my lump drained a bit to test for what kind of cancer or disease I may have. scared something very new for me I will likely cry like I have off and on for 2 weeks now but I make it through I think this all will only make me stronger I hope.

Jonathan worries more than I do whether I am here or not I am always with him in his heart in his memories in pictures and videos and watching over him he can not get rid of me that easy. enough of that.

I updated my bird's blog again with a short video of cowbird being fed by a ren. I am also working on cancer support items to go in my shop funds going to cancer research. well, I guess that is it for today.


mamogram came back no breast cancer yay

Biopsies
I have the best 2 boys ever resting for rest of day as ordered, so much love around me. so the doctor who did the biopsies 5 in all under my arm. said all the lumps happening so fast sounds more like an infection to him so our fingers are crossed and praying for some good news next week and a location of what it is in my body. The nurses at Kent hospital are so awesome they were kind made me smile especially denis and when tearful held my hand and told me how great I was doing. I am great just resting Barnaby with me and Jonathan very loving that's no surprise, thank you so much for the well wishes and prayers really helps me so much sending you all hugs thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

February 14 and 16th what's a family day

My hubby gave me a special Valentine's Day gift, I love sloths. But this is not just a Valentine, but also a Family Day gift...