Saturday, August 10, 2019

Port put in






Had the port put in and it went pretty well. It actually was faster than the biopsies, which is weird because it is the only actual surgery.

I'm sore and it aches more than the others did.
But I got a fun card to show at airports if it sets off the metal detector. LOL
But, unfortunately, when I got there I found out they want to schedule a bone marrow biopsy. Whhaaatt?!?!
Needless to say I'm upset about that because I've heard it's pretty painful.
But all is well, I'm resting with my hubby and the pup-pup.


day 2- port site still very soar but I am managing hoping pain will go away




No comments:

Post a Comment

February 14 and 16th what's a family day

My hubby gave me a special Valentine's Day gift, I love sloths. But this is not just a Valentine, but also a Family Day gift...