Saturday, August 31, 2019

health update

August 22 and 23 had a bout of vomiting and not feeling well but then feeling a bit better with just some old constipations pain.

25th  been enjoying the cool air outside last few days mainly relaxing watching birds and squirrels and Barnaby l. feeling good today I hope you all have a wonderful afternoon. Hugs all.


29th Tomorrow going to bone marrow biopsy. They say it is painful, but only for a little bit. I'm scared because I'm not at the top of my game to begin with. 
Well, I will be fine, I always finish with good people making me smile, hubby number one and my biggest fan. This is my new "kicking cancer in nodes" t-shirt.

30th bone marrow biopsy -Good morning Barnaby yes Mom has to go out today sorry but extra treats when we get home. Have a good day everyone hugs.


31st Happy birthday to my wonderful husband - all went as expected yesterday yup hurt like a wrenching charlie horse cramping pain in my back.  but pain well it is getting to be normal in a way, special procedures docs and nurses are remembering me now very friendly. Had the same doc that did my port. Doing great this morning sun is shining have a great weekend everyone. And prayers for those in Florida in the path of the hurricane. till next time hugs all. thank you for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment

February 14 and 16th what's a family day

My hubby gave me a special Valentine's Day gift, I love sloths. But this is not just a Valentine, but also a Family Day gift...