Monday, July 1, 2019

Update 7/1/19

 I lost another 10 pounds when visited doc last week making it now 40 pounds in all, it is because of  loss of appetite  it could be the lymphoma or it could be nerves and stress or depression or all, I am doing better - I changed my diet and exercise I make my self eat and eating more cooked green veggies, yogurt, my ninja shakes, soups, pasta dishes all that are more appetizing to me than heavy meals sometimes. when I can't eat I have a protein shake but I also have good regular meals in the mix. funny eggs are supposed to be good but I do not like eggs much just scrambles or in a quiche or omelet well we found I really like and we are making egg burritos like Mc Donalds has and I love them so a great meal for me. we are going to make some and freeze them for when my apatite is down because these seem to go down fine when I am feeling blah.

I am walking on my treadmill and riding my exercise bike now which has helped me so much I am getting more energy and a bit better apatite. today instead of the bike or treadmill I will trim the back lawn

me today, yup I am singing lol mom always said she knew I was happy when she heard me sing







In case you did not know
 So I have B cell lymphoma  as I said the doctor said it is one of the more manageable but it doesn't really go away it goes in remission which is close to going away, I have a pet scan coming up to see where it might be attacking me right now could be stomach or intestines could be bones  just do not know yet the pet scan should tell us. this blog will have updates but lost more like photos memories stories and fun hugs everyone thanks for stopping by


what a beautiful morning can't wait to get outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

February 14 and 16th what's a family day

My hubby gave me a special Valentine's Day gift, I love sloths. But this is not just a Valentine, but also a Family Day gift...