Saturday, July 27, 2019

7-27-19 update

Well, I was off and on sick recently it seems when I have a great day and work gardening a bit or do housework by the end of the day I am wiped out but it is the next day that bothers me. 
I am usually sick like yesterday I had diarrhea tired and out of sorts, it seems I can do things every other day and have to except the other days I will be sick or not feeling well in some way. remember I am on watch and wait with a cancer flare-up which means once it gets bad enough we use treatment to get it into remission. after the biopsi I will start treatment we are finding out if it will be aggressive or not meaning 2 different therapies.
 the biopsy will tell us then I will get a tube shunt or whatever you call it in my chest near my neck for the treatments. 
I have the biopsy in a couple days nervous about it but at least I know what to expect just a different spot this time not my armpit but my lower back I will let you all know how it goes.


I was feeling some depression I wrote about having anxiety and depression to my FL group on facebook they recommended writing good things down think only the positive to get through so I started making these a fun way  to put write my good thoughts down 



I made some awareness items at Zazzle here is one we did for Jonathan people can change the white letters to what they like  the link is here zazzle awareness products 

My husband Jonathan in his hat 


till next time many hugs and thanks 

No comments:

Post a Comment

February 14 and 16th what's a family day

My hubby gave me a special Valentine's Day gift, I love sloths. But this is not just a Valentine, but also a Family Day gift...