Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Coronavirus Thoughts

Seeing as Facebook is also a place to create memory I want to say how the carnivorous is affecting us right now. we have people staying at home because we are told to. people being fired from jobs and laid off because we are told to stay at home.. it has been hard to get through to young people how important it is not to be in crowds that they could get and pass on the virus to the elderly and others who have bad immune systems. store shelves are empty of sanitizer and toilet paper people started selling it online for way higher prices making a buck off of suffering so American no it is so awful.  today the prime minister of England said people must stay at home as well or will get fines and groups will be disbursed by police. 

-Famous- who have had it so far Senator Rand Paul, Actor Tom Hanks and his wife, Prince Charles, an NBC sound man for news has died of the disease. it all is so sad these are just a few.

-Vote for Bill-
We have a bill being voted on today (that has been fought over for weeks) first for nursing homes, and for docs, nurses, and for equipment beds, masks, even help for nurses and doctor child care to be paid for.  Then the American workers, almost if not of all your entire salary paid for 4 mo, and called furloughed not unemployed meaning you get your job back you also get $600. extra  in pay you normally received transparency for over-site of money going to corps. money for local and state governments. small business loans that will help them keep going and keep workers.  sounds good so far. the arguments have been about republicans giving money to big corps and friends with no oversite I agree it is for the people not for the rich to have fun with as they want.. 

-Lies VS Needs-
Sadly today New York still needs tests, masks and so on so either the president is lying about having supplies or he is not allowing it to states he doesn't like, sorry Trumpers in these states or have kids and family in these states. I am not sure NY and other states don't have what they need but they do not so trump lies I guess about having plenty. I must mention president trump hasn't done a great job we as a country soon will pass china on cases of the virus trump could have prevented it one by not disbanding and firing the pandemic group, 2 not calling it a hoax when he called it a hoax made up by dems and letting it spread, consistently lying like saying oh only a few have and it will go away after these few and so and so on. if I or someone I love like or care about dies in the USA I blame the disease but I also will blame him. 

-How are We-
anyway we are OK at this point we are staying home and cleaning anything that comes in the house, we enjoy our yard and lucky it is spring, we are doing spring house cleaning and gardening we are playing video games together I love it. we are lucky Jonathan is able to work from home so far no layoffs,

-Deaths-
I have cried for all the deaths in other countries and our own, I read something a friend wrote and it really hit hard and then stories I have heard a lot of and hard on the same topic it is how sad it is people getting the virus how they are taken to the hospital and family isn't allowed to visit it be me or my husband I would be in a full panic you always think will have loved ones with you but many will die with a doctor or nurse they do not know and unable to say goodbye you need to think of this before they go to the hospital say everything you want let them know you will be thinking of them every second that it would be impossible not to feel their presence it will be so much anything to keep them happy and fighting harder and if it has to be they do not die without knowing you and feeling your love. yes when I have read these stories I ball my eyes out for the people going through it and for the thought of me my husband loved ones and friends OMG I love you all I do care you know my heart is huge and it breaks so easy if you know me you know this please take care of your selves please hugs to all  I may add more another day I just wanted this and thoughts in my Facebook and in my blog as a memory of what was going on.



No comments:

Post a Comment

February 14 and 16th what's a family day

My hubby gave me a special Valentine's Day gift, I love sloths. But this is not just a Valentine, but also a Family Day gift...