Saturday, January 25, 2020

update flush

Jan23 Went for my first port flush since finishing chemo it felt so different being in the same chair I got chemo things seemed so much brighter it was nice seeing the nurses again I will have a few more port flushes before it gets removed I had a choice if I wanted it removed right away or in 3 mo 6 mo or longer I chose 6 mo (which is a popular choice) after my next cancer scans because why take it out when may have to put back in it is surgical and it hurts.. and flushing is like 15 minutes once every 8 weeks. nurses said I looked great.


the port is under my skin and they just use a needle to poke into my skin and into the port it hurts like in the arm a burning sometimes hurts more than others then done they can put stuff in like medicine or draw blood for tests.

my next appointment is for my survivor kit I will write about that when it happens
the next project I am bullet journaling it helps to write moods how I am feeling diet and
more I will share some pages soon I think bullet journaling wold help everyone no matter age or sex. creating it monthly is as fun as writing in it. well again thank you hugs everyone, I am doing well feeling better all the time only issue is breathing and memory which will clear up with time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

February 14 and 16th what's a family day

My hubby gave me a special Valentine's Day gift, I love sloths. But this is not just a Valentine, but also a Family Day gift...