Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Best Christmas Gift

Sorry, have not wrote as much but getting ready for Christmas oh and received 12-19 2019 the best gift  I am in remission and the aggressive growth is gone so we are very happy, remission doesn't mean cured I will need to go to the doctors more often through the year for checks but for now, I am very happy.

November 29th I had my last R-Chop Chemotherapy
the nurses gave me a cupcake and a card Jonathan
 gave me a dozen roses and dinner.


I had a pet scan and the results were- Yes I am in remission!!! Yup we found out December 18th I am In Remission.
the aggressive is totally gone and the follicular lymphoma is in remission.
a video I made that evening after doc appointment.



so yes we are very excited and happy and we want to thank the group I am in on facebook for support for all the wonderful help advice and kind words. 

and my friends and family I love you the support is wonderful and I thank you so much I am blessed for the group my friends and family so many on my side praying and thinking of me thank you so much. the best Christmas gifts are all of you including my wonderful husband who went through so much as well being in remission and my wonderful doctor. 

what does being in remission mean 
well, I still have cancer it just is not active at this time like with all blood cancers follicular lymphoma will always be an issue for me until a cure is found.

you can visit the new follicular lymphoma site here to learn more.

I will be going every 3 months then every 6 months then if in time passes and i am still in remission then yearly lets hope. My first appointment will be about survivor packets on diet, appointments, tests and more. I am also waiting on removing the port like most for 6 mo just to be sure becuase it is surgery to put in and out I will have it flushed every 6 weeks and use it for my blood work.
well, that is it, for now, we hope you all have a wonderful holiday season hugs to everyone.






No comments:

Post a Comment

February 14 and 16th what's a family day

My hubby gave me a special Valentine's Day gift, I love sloths. But this is not just a Valentine, but also a Family Day gift...