Sunday, August 18, 2019

chemotherapy R- CHOP DAY

8-15-19 was R-CHOP  day

I didn't sleep well the night before




Well, a long day I slept a lot during part of the treatment because they gave me liquid Benadryl to help with side effects. It made me very sleepy but made time go by faster. Got home around 6 and so far weak but been fine. Jonathan was good company and helpful. Love you hon so much.


8-16  I am doing good today, the nausea meds are working perfectly it seems. Mostly I have low energy like you would after having the flu. I am a bit spacy and foggy, i.e. ”chemo brain”, but we expected that. So far it isn't anywhere near as bad of side effects as I was concerned about. Hoping it continues!
I have been able to do most of my normal daily needs myself with ease, so very grateful.
The picture is of the Neulasta On Pro that is advertised on TV, it's so I don't have to go back for the shot the next day. Cool gadget! I will get blinking green light at about 9 tonight and then it will beep and it will automatically deliver the shot, and that's it, we just take it off.
No more chemo for 3 weeks. Then start again.
  



8-17 a bit worse today a bit more times of queazy tummy but no vomiting so happy with that, and was much weaker and dizzy than yesterday but I was able to walk about holding on to things everything else went well.


8-18 wow feeling really good hungry and have energy very happy so far but it is early  I am going to end this post with a quick video if anything gets out of sorts today I will update but I am blessed I know this thank you all for caring so much.






No comments:

Post a Comment

February 14 and 16th what's a family day

My hubby gave me a special Valentine's Day gift, I love sloths. But this is not just a Valentine, but also a Family Day gift...