Saturday, July 6, 2019

PETScan

7-4  no carbs all day today miserable trying to find something appetizing to eat I have PET scan tomorrow and IV fluids is sugar based so funny though Jonathan went out and got me some shrimp and after he sat down with some sushi he looked over and I laffed and handed him last 2 he was like what? you ate them all I had forgotten to save him some but my tummy is finally satisfied all I had was some cauliflower mac and cheese at noon. we both laffed so hard it was great my mood is better and enjoying Boston pops fireworks on tv tonight. no more grumpy Lisa lol, have a great independence day evening stay safe hugs all.
7-5  Pet scan well first everyone was so nice second it was done on a truck I had never been on a truck like that before when you first go up the lift you see all the computers to the right is lab where you get sugar tested and your iv of radioactive stuff not enough to turn you glow in the dark, green or anything they said lol then waited back in the building waiting room for 45 minutes then back for the scan. it was longer than the cat scan but wasn't bad. 

boy was I tired when I got home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

February 14 and 16th what's a family day

My hubby gave me a special Valentine's Day gift, I love sloths. But this is not just a Valentine, but also a Family Day gift...