Monday, May 25, 2020

Update May

Well, we are nearing the end of May and it has been 3 mos of isolation because of the virus-like I said before I am kind of used to hanging out at home but I didn't realize the little I did get out and how it always felt really good even getting out for photos at the lake or ocean. Well, what have you all been doing during this time for fun or make the time go by? we have been doing all kinds of stuff from gardening in our yard playing video games and cooking together spring cleaning and movie watching?

I have been keeping a bullet journal since my chemo ended I do art and adult coloring and together with my husband something I hadn't done for years is doing puzzles we enjoy an hour or 2 after dinner working on a puzzle. we also even though older folk do enjoy Xbox and PlayStation games. well stay safe sending hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

February 14 and 16th what's a family day

My hubby gave me a special Valentine's Day gift, I love sloths. But this is not just a Valentine, but also a Family Day gift...