Sunday, June 7, 2020

National cancer survivor day

It has been 6 months since my last chemo The day after thanksgiving a lot to be thankful for and a wonderful Christmas gift finding out I was in remission, I thank all my friends and family and all the doctors and nurses I love you all. it has been a long 6 months in some ways we have the virus going around this year and isolated at home and I am extra cautious, but I have been doing better a bit grumpy and depressed at times but otherwise pretty good, I am grateful for so much, but mostly for my life mine and everyone around me strength love and hope. God bless all those survivors out there and families and hugs and prayers to those still fighting, celebrating life as a survivor is important it shows others what is possible giving so much hope. and reminds our selves as survivors of the strength we possess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

February 14 and 16th what's a family day

My hubby gave me a special Valentine's Day gift, I love sloths. But this is not just a Valentine, but also a Family Day gift...