Tuesday, November 19, 2019

One more treatment to go

One more treatment to go

I am so glad we only have one more to go, the chemo is taking a lot out of me my breathing and energy being the worse and for the first week now after I cry all the time for no real reason but then that at least gets better Jonathan continues to try and keep me laughing  cheering me up in so many ways, he has done better at understanding I do not mean to be so cranky and mean at times and I am doing better at apologizing.

My last treatment is the day after thanksgiving I normally decorate for Christmas that day and weekend but seeing as I will be at my very worse those days I have slowly started decorating now it will be so nice to be mesmerized by holiday lights and decorations when I get home from chemo. I love the holidays what a treat for the end of treatment Christmas and the season of hope and love. my favorite season of all.

in only one day have my kitchen and my sitting area near the sliders to the deck where i watch the birds with Barnaby, almost done i don't know why but it seems even more festive than past years it is like Santas own house lol well it can only be a good thing, some of my favorite memories was decorating the house with mom or maybe seeing how much she enjoyed doing it she also went all out with decor and food oh so many treats. and I still love listening to classic Christmas music with memories of all the Christmas seasons past singing with mom and now Jonathan ok I could go on and on about Christmas I love it so much but what I love most is people seem nicer and more hopeful, giving, helpful, and so loving this time of year. have a wonderful holiday season. Have a great Thanksgiving Christmas and New year blessings and hugs all.

a message just after chemo 5 from me.



Christmas is coming I was feeling awful and having to rest just after chemo Jonathan cheered me up making holiday cookies awww my awsome husband love him so much 



I Love Christmas how about you all?

Christmas past






Christmas with Jonathan









2 comments:

  1. Good plan to spread out the decorating. Best wishes for making your way through the treatments.

    ReplyDelete

February 14 and 16th what's a family day

My hubby gave me a special Valentine's Day gift, I love sloths. But this is not just a Valentine, but also a Family Day gift...