Saturday, June 29, 2019

Diagnosis

This is now a cancer journey blog
I found out I have B-cell lymphoma on June 24 2019 scary but the doctor says what I have is manageable I don't know I just know it is scary for us both. I am going to fight every day and live my life normally I am going to eat more that is good for me and make sure I exercise each day I could still have a long life with remissions as others have.
this blog will be updated but also just stuff photos fun and maybe not so fun I hope you will stop by I do hope friends and loved ones will for sure stop by now and then. thank you hugs all. 


so in a week, I have a PET scan it is longer than the CATscan I had actually I am very nervous about all the prep for it. 

I also started today 6/28 working out again walking the treadmill for one, my muscles have got so week I have lost 40 pounds  I think half might even be muscle weight I am also bettering my diet with adding protein powder to shakes eating more fruits and green vegies figuring out also what my tummy seems to crave it doesn't crave red meat much anymore which is a good thing lol I am also noticing I like soft verses chewy I seem to easily stomach yogurt, pasta dishes, soups, shakes, cereal....

more to come hugs all





No comments:

Post a Comment

February 14 and 16th what's a family day

My hubby gave me a special Valentine's Day gift, I love sloths. But this is not just a Valentine, but also a Family Day gift...