Saturday, August 3, 2019

Biopsy update


This morning going in for another biopsy this time in my lower back a larger 2 centimeters they found in PET scan they want to try and get a bigger sample for testing to see what kind of treatment if it is aggressive or not. as always my mental health anxiety has me with upset stomach and edge of tears deep breaths and going to write down some positives before I have to get ready to leave. hugs everyone

This time because the biopsy is of a much deeper lymph node they are using a CT scan to guide it. 



It hurt more than expected mostly giving the pain killer shots 3 shots into sections inside me wow and a longer recovery. Jonathan was with me before and after I am so grateful and he was so awesome keeping me smiling and feeling loved as always. 

8-2-19

Lisa Roy
Lisa Roy ( today doc appointment for biopsy results) No news the tech with results of my biopsy hadn't sent it to him and wasn't in when he tried to get ahold of her so instead as we wait for results I will get an appointment with his assistant to teach me about what chemo is and so on, by then they will know the kind I will receive and how often. I get my port put in and get an EKG for a baseline and blood work for my blood cell levels I get that a lot now just to see if anything changes nothing has it has been good so far. will post with news hugs everyone thanks you so much for all your support

No comments:

Post a Comment

February 14 and 16th what's a family day

My hubby gave me a special Valentine's Day gift, I love sloths. But this is not just a Valentine, but also a Family Day gift...