Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Cancer update

chemo number 4 ok 2 more to go
I have been coloring to get through this month and really enjoying it. I tend to try and do too much and make myself warn down and ill coloring helps keep me settled and relaxed. The Monday after chemo seems to be the worse I think it might be all the meds that help me through the chemo ware off.

as time goes on up till the next treatment I get better energy has been increasing each treatment. We got the scan results and the Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma (DLBCL), which is the aggressive one in my groin, has gone down a lot, which is great and we hope by the end of all 6 chemos it is gone. It is the one that needs to go away completely and is one of the most curable with chemo.
The Follicular Lymphoma (FL), which was in my neck and armpit, has also gone down a lot, it cannot be felt with hands anymore. This one will likely only disappear 95 percent and I will be on the watch and wait and could be on that for years as it never goes totally away. But if it does flair up and I do need treatment for the FL again it will not be the R-Chop chemo again, but another treatment that doesn't make you as sick or your hair fall out and takes less time at treatment center each time. In all, we are pretty happy and positive!

Some of my coloring, not the best when I am sick but love it and you do not have to be perfect just get the benefits of enjoying it relaxing calm whatever.  an article I wrote a while back about adult coloring it is worth a peek. for my revies on books supplies contests and more.
Coloring for adults






No comments:

Post a Comment

February 14 and 16th what's a family day

My hubby gave me a special Valentine's Day gift, I love sloths. But this is not just a Valentine, but also a Family Day gift...