Sunday, July 7, 2019

Curing Cancer and Diseases

Why did God take my loved one?
Why did God give my child cancer and take him from me?
Why is god making my loved one suffer from this disease?
God gave humans choices, free will. I will write more about this later in this post.

I had a nightmare that I was taking beautiful photos of dolphins, and an orca (killer whale) and all of a sudden whalers attacked and pulled the bloody body of the whale out of the water. I had to write my feelings about killing God's creatures for no reason but to make a buck, especially those that are dying off perhaps never to be seen again.

Elephants, did you know we have big studies of and discoveries on why elephants do not die of cancer, zebras are also being studied, and they are being studied alive not dead. We need them alive.

Bowhead whales, which can live over 200 years with almost no evidence of age-related disease, could help humans to live longer, healthier lives, suggests a new study.

Actually, we have many animals and plant life which could hold answers to cures to not only cancer, but other diseases as well.

We are the caretakers of the earth. God gave us this huge responsibility yet we ignore it.
Jesus taught us to love one another. Jesus taught us to care for each other, the sick, the poor, the hungry, the stranger (including immigrants, and we all are from imagination unless we are Native American.)  ~ Mathew 25

Sadly many blame God, I have no understanding of why. I am Christian and I know we humans are given free will from God, what has this free will done?

1) Destroy our planet with chemicals.
2) Killing off animals and plants that may hold answers to cancer and diseases.
3) Not supporting schools. Poor kids are suffering empty stomachs, unable to study, or not having the attention from teachers, not having the equipment they need, unreliable heating systems. Giving every child a chance to succeed, and go to college, is important. The child that was too poor may have been the scientist with answers and the discovery of cures. 
4) Mentally ill in the streets, including soldiers of past wars with PTSD. We can take care of our mentally ill, getting them the help they need and reduce the stigma. We can raise kids not to join gangs, to have respect, and if they do not then send them to boot camps and other programs to teach them. These programs should be free and watched over so no abuse occurs. All this can reduce suicides, mass shootings, and other shootings. It can reduce drug use and more.
then we have the basics eating right not being gluttons not being greedy those with money should help our poor not smoking or drinking and so on we have more risk of disease choice again is ours, not gods fault al we can ask is forgiveness and his help. we have no right to blame god when he indeed gave us the resources, knowledge, children in school, doctors, ways to make medicine and all we need.


We as Christians, and just as human beings, make these decisions and choices.
A story I will always remember told to me was of the drowning man.

A flood hit and a man didn't leave his home even after many warnings, he said I will pray, I believe God will save me. It got worse and he was on his roof as a boat came by to help him, he said to them  "I am Christian and I believe God will save me". Then a helicopter came to help him and he said the same again "God will save me". Well, the man drowns as the waters got rougher and higher. He approaches Heaven's Gates and asks, "Why didn't you save me God?" God said, "I sent you warnings on the TV, I sent you a boat, and then I sent you a helicopter."

We are given all we need, we just need to do what is right. It is our choice to receive the gifts God gives us, not turn them away or destroy them like the elephants, whales, plants, and environment our future possible doctors who need to discover cures.




I pray a lot, I pray for peace, I pray all the hate will stop in our nation, I pray for cures for everyone and healing for everyone. 










No comments:

Post a Comment

February 14 and 16th what's a family day

My hubby gave me a special Valentine's Day gift, I love sloths. But this is not just a Valentine, but also a Family Day gift...