Friday, July 8, 2022

End May thoughts

End May thoughts 2022

Another month almost over, got me thinking how fast time flies so I want to sit
Down at least once a month just think about it and write a bit.

This Is a perfect fist month and post. So many changes are coming. We bought a home in New Hampshire near lake winnipasaki and white mountains. We also finally got a car so I am happy sick of Uber and rentals. It is a nice Mazda sport. So we are slowly moving going back and fourth staying both places a few days a week. - Being in nh is wonderful but makes me miss mom dad and Aunt Sis who passed away recently so much more but I could say in a good way too.
Thoughts about The world right now, to Be honest never liked Putin and Russians who voted him in and now he is killing innocent Ukrainians just because they wanted to join us all in NATO it is so sad seeing this war but ukrain citizens  are putting up a heck of a fight. Amazing.to see.
Because of the war We are going through a gas shortage, California gas is over 6 bucks a gallon. Hard to go anywhere - here its 4 and 5 bucks in places. Also Amazon products have doubled in price groceries the same it is crazy. And another school shooting..several 5th graders dead and 2 teacher's why can't we love our kids and one another more than we love guns. Well. Till next time hugs to you all have a wonderful summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

February 14 and 16th what's a family day

My hubby gave me a special Valentine's Day gift, I love sloths. But this is not just a Valentine, but also a Family Day gift...