Friday, May 28, 2021

WW 1st day

 aww weight Watches it is about time I could say to both my husband and myself what is difficult it seems is getting us both on the same page as far as dieting, I think being older and now I may need surgery and being overweight puts me at high risk of dying made us both think what the hell are we doing we need to stop this nonsense and lose weight.


we both struggled our entire lives we are the types with that awful motabilizim that we look at a cake and we gain weight, we really have to work hard at losing weight and keeping it off.

weight watchers is not new to me at all, I remember mom having me join with her when I was in 5th grade being the youngest in our area group my uncle was one of the leaders of the group that we attended live because at that time we were still using dial phones and not computers or smartphones and tablets.

We met in a room at the ramada inn or at meeting halls we did a weigh-in when we arrived then listened to a speaker got recipes and the List what list well they read off with congratulations on how much each person lost that week and if you gained saying let's lend some extra ideas and support to those who gained meaning to a 5th grader be embarrassed for this shameful thing. 

I did lose a lot of weight to my goal doing this by eating fish until it came out my eyes, and Skinless chicken coming out my ears, and seeing as I hated cooked vegetables I ate salads lets see oh yes until in came out my nose lol. But I went to middle school 6th grade fit and thin. It didn't last I slowly gained it all back starting in my 7th-grade year. I rejoined weight watchers with mom. For a bit but I couldn't take how it made me feel I was depressed a lot. And started having more anxiety stacks so I quit.

I did lose weight another time but it was so wrong I became an anorexic lost weight fast using laxative and starvation my mom also became one well before I did I guess I practiced what I learned, I lost weight fast but almost killed myself, and yes over a long stretch I gained it back plus some.

So here we are,  most programs are too expensive for us to join as a couple with different dietary needs so I found weight watchers once again we will thank the late-night show with James for that. It looks so much better than before I knew it would be but how much well seems to be a lot. That is just by first glance anyway.

Today is day one so far so good with this pretty cool point system. Well I just wanted to report our starting date more to come with updates fingers crossed we do well as a team. Hugs everyone.





No comments:

Post a Comment

February 14 and 16th what's a family day

My hubby gave me a special Valentine's Day gift, I love sloths. But this is not just a Valentine, but also a Family Day gift...