Sunday, June 13, 2021

Help educate so we can cure disease free collage please

 can I be frank? of corse i can th''is is my blog :)

I get so upset when people poo poo free education free collage what the heck is wrong with folks?

or that people think dreamers shouldnt be able to go to collage what the or how about people from other countries living here ok ok why am I upset here it is.

I have cancer all right you all know that. well my oncolagiyst that cured me putiing me into remission waasnt born in america he was one of the best oncoligists in New England USA he has gone on to a bigger city and now I have another oncologist again not originaly from this country so what the heck are all of you complaining about. so if you can not make it easier for american kids to get into collage like make it free do not complain about them coming from elsewhere. we need to help our poor schools with hungry kids latch key kids kids raised by single moms many poor kids are smart and maybe one of those you refused an education could have been a scientist that cured cancer years back or alzimers the more we have working on this stuff the better. so stop saying no free education that is just the most foolish thing I ever heard god gives us doctors nurses and scientists but only if we alow them to get educated free to do so be greatful not hateful.

my 2 doctors dr Ranna and dr Joseph 



No comments:

Post a Comment

February 14 and 16th what's a family day

My hubby gave me a special Valentine's Day gift, I love sloths. But this is not just a Valentine, but also a Family Day gift...