Friday, June 11, 2021

Summer

 So wow how hot can it get a New England  heat wave in June, want to hear a funny story?

A couple days ago when this heat wave started i thought I would be helpful and cut dowN some awful vines growing all over the air conditionar and i accedently cut a wire that the vine Grew into i mean it was covered with vine i had to peel the vine off to see what I did so i am ike huy is going to kill me, not really but yaeh it is going to get loud for a moment or two or three. 

so seeing as the wire was so long i cut a peice off so i could show hubby and see if it is fixable. i enter the house asking how much do you love me he is like what did you do i said first tell me how much you love me now keep in mind heavy people and heat wave and how that is going to be he again said what did you do so i told him and yup he was angry but then i showed him and he did say  it was fixable just a run to hardware store.and yup he fixed it and we are sooooo cool yeah. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

February 14 and 16th what's a family day

My hubby gave me a special Valentine's Day gift, I love sloths. But this is not just a Valentine, but also a Family Day gift...